How to obtain student visa

There are number of student who wants to study in abroad. For those of you who have got admission into a college overseas, the next crucial step is obtaining a student visa. There are different time period for applying visas in different countries. For example-If you want to apply for US visa. The student visa process begins in May-June and for other countries it is around June-July.

If you’ve decided that an American education is right for you, the only thing standing in your way is a little bit of paperwork.

 There are three types of student visas, each with its own slightly different set of requirements. Students attending an accredited U.S. college, university, or English language institute will need an F-1 visa or a J-1 visa. J-1 students tend to be those that are government sponsored, on exchange programs for a semester or year, or U.S. government sponsored. Students involved in non-academic pursuits at either trade or vocational institutions will need an M-1 visa.


Read the full article from the Source…

Leave a Reply