Priest embraced Islam, (5) Ex- Coptic Priest and Missionary (Egypt)-i
This is the fifth priest in this series of “Priests Embraced Islam”.
His name before Islam: Ibrahim Khalil Philobus
His name after Islam: Ibrahim Khalil Ahmed
He was born in 1919 in Alexandria, Egypt.
He was an Egyptian Coptic priest and missionary.
He studied theology and got a high degree from Princeton University.
He studied Islam to find gaps to attack it; instead he embraced Islam with his four children, one of them is now a brilliant professor in Sorbonne University, Paris France.
He leads and participated in many Debates about Islam and Christianity.
He wrote five books (in Arabic), they are:
- Muhammad, peace be upon him in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran
- Forgiveness (Salvation) in Islam and Christianity
- Israel the sedition of the generations in the Modern times
- Israel the sedition of the generations in the Old times
- The Orientalists and missionaries in the Arab world and Islamic…